Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

Yesterday was Monday May 25th aka Memorial Day. It was really nice to have a day off of school but I still had to work which turned out to be way fun I love working there with these guy's. Before I went to work thou I did alot with my family. My mom and I went to the memorial Service at the Orem Cemetery in the morning and then we visited my dad's grave. my aunt had an arrangement delivered to it to put on the grave and it looked beautiful. My mom also bought a little flower pot and put some flags in it and put it later on after I went to work but after we came home from that we got ready for our family BBQ and had that and talked for a wile it was a great day and I was very happy I had the chance to do the things I did. Here are some pictures that my mom took and that I did to when we were at the Cemetery and when they went back. Enjoy.





No comments: