Thursday, August 20, 2009

Updates

Well I know I haven't left a blog in a little wile so I thought I would just give you a little bit of an update. First off I want to wish my sister Jennie a happy Belated Birthday I hope it was great. I didn't forget I promise I just didn't ever find the time to say it. Also she informed me yesterday that we officaly have a place to stay in france and I am so excited. It is coming up sooner then I thought it would. Now we just need to decide where we will stay in London and what we are doing there ha. Last Wenesday I finally finished this summer semester of school and sense I wont be going in the fall because of my trip to Europe I am excited to get involved with my new ward and my new roomates. they are great but it has been crazy sense we moved in because Carly wasn't here till a week after we moved in so it was just katie,brit,and me and then the day Carlie came Katie left that morning for her trip with a frend to Oklahoma, alabama, and mississippi I beleve. That day we had some friends over and we played outside in the rain and got soaking wet it was alot of fun though. I will put some pictures up hopefully of that day. Then just this week Britney and our friend tyson went and picked up katie from the airport and drove strait to washington and so its just me and carlie right now. Carly leaves for Idaho this weekend thou for a wedding and britney comes back from washington with her dad and sister on saturday and katie will be back sunday. Along with Carly on sunday so for the time that we have been moved in I am the only one that has been here the whole time and It has been kind of sad and good at the same time. It has given me a chance to get to know each of them a little bit more one on one and i am so excited for this year with them. Its scary sometimes sense I am home alone and I haven't really got to know our area that well. Maybe I should do that now that I have so much more time on my hands and dont know what to do with it. If you guys have any idea's let me know. I have actually been reading alot more. I know me Anna Wilder reading alot. What a concept right? I have descovered how much I have had to change and what I am like in different situations with different people so much and its fun and scary and such an adventure. When all my roomates are here all at the same time thou we will get pictures and I will show them to you for now I will try and leave you with the pictures that Britney, Carly and I took in the rain. That night we also went up to a look out point with us girls and James and I took some pictures of the look out oh and just for kicks and giggles I will put one of my friend that I took at work the other day. so enjoy them.






No comments: