Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm 21

So Last Monday was my 21st Birthday and boy I got to say It was a great one. I have some really great friends who truly love me. I started the day out with working till 5 am and then I came home and slept till about 11 and then I got ready and went out to lunch with my girl Carlie at The Cheesecake Factory. Best food ever and of course we got a slice of Oreo Cheesecake to top it off I was in heaven for sure. Then we went and I met her good friend Karrie and her kids and went home and took a nap. I got up and played with my cute nephew for a little while and then went to dinner with some friends to Red Lobster I got a big special drink that is of course non alcoholic and some great food. Then we went back to my house and had more cheesecake. My good friend Cade then came over and played some of his songs to us and Romney and Corey came over as well and Corey played a song later on as well Over all great day and wonderful people. Love you all and here are a few fun pictures that I have from the big day.


2 comments:

Mindy Sagers said...

Looks like you had an awesome birthday. An awesome girl like you deserves an awesome birthday. :)

Anna said...

Oh Thank you So much it was great.