Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tis the Season to be jolly

Hey Y'all hope your having a very blessed season at this time of year. I love this time of year. I wont lie though it has felt weird at this time of year not being on my mission and all but it has been truly great. I love being with family and Friends around this time of year and this past weekend has really brought me into the Christmas spirit. Through seeing one of my best friends Christine coming back so we were able to see the lights at temple square. Then I went and watched a movie I haven't seen with a good friend of mine and finishing out with church and a wonderful puerto rican dinner with Christine, Her family and some friends and a wonderful Christmas performance the institute choir put on at the school it was wonderful to just relax and Think about the savior and what this time of year really mean's I love it. I am so greatful for all the beautiful blessings I have in my life right now and I love This beautiful, Perfect gospel to remember how I can truly pay it foward to the lord and to all around me I love you all and I hope you enjoy this time of year with your family and friends and really focus on whats to come. Enjoy some pictures from Temple Square.













No comments: