Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wirlwind

Hey Y'all I know I haven't been up to date so well with the blogging scene if there is anybody who actually reads it anywho. This new semester up at utah state has been a crazy one for me. a few reasons why is because of my job I have been working for chrysalis again up here and loved it to pieces but something I didn't enjoy again were grave shifts:) You can imagine how hard it is to work a grave shift while in school and not adjusted to a completely new environment it can be a challenge. So I was able to talk to my bishop and he recommended that I check out the job program at deseret industries and I did and I am now working for them while working on job skills to find other jobs for the future to better suit my needs at this time in my life. It has been a challenge the last couple of weeks to do both jobs but I have made it through and I will have a more conducive schedule now to be able to focus on my schooling and have more opportunities to meet new friends here. I need that more than ever right now as I am finding out more about myself and coming to know what I can do in my life. Its been fun to see the challenges, big or small I was and am more able to not get as sidetracked on things that are hard and i'm able to work around the obstacles this move has brought to me and in turn I am able to make the steps to changing them in time and with the lord with me everyday. I know I couldn't do it without him and I am so grateful for the wonderful people I have been able to meet and figure out my life. It's been a stretch in my life for sure but I am so grateful for the lord in my life and the blessings it has brought me to learn and grow in this time of my life. I know i'm most likely boring you now I just have been thinking how much I wanted to write down my thoughts and how truly blessed I am to have that right as well as the right to say what I need to and love you all and the blessings that come from you all in my life. Thank You For Being such wonderful people in my life:)

No comments: