Thursday, October 30, 2008

High School Musical 3


On Friday October 24th this wonderful movie came out. Yes I openly and gladly admit I love all of them they are amazing and I am so happy this third one came out. I went to of course the midnight showing of it with my friend Carlie and no we were not the only semi grown up's there and we were probably the least excited too. I know me not freeking out it was crazy, But the girls screemed enof everytime zac efron came on the screen so I thout I could get away with just a big huge smile and wisper to carlie saying ahhh he is beautiful a few times when he had his cheesy moments. He just makes it look so good. I promise I understand people's hate for it but at the same time dont you ever just want to go see a cheesy but fun musical movie with beatiful men in basketball uniform's and fall in love with them? Yeah I know we all have those moment's dont deny it. Here are some pictures that me and carlie took before the movie just crazy ones you know hope you enjoy.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

anna! I found your blog. Your hair is so cute long - I love it :)

Anna said...

Oh thank you hun im glad you found my blog yay I miss talking to ya so lets keep touch through this and hopefully we could run into each other on campus some time ok love ya hun.

Jeff and Sara said...

I too will openly admit that I like those movies. I took my girls to the 10pm show and was surprised that there were more older people there than younger ones. It was cute I think it had to be my favorite!!! Your background is really cute by the way

Anna said...

ha ha I know right its great that you loved them It was by far my favorite to I have seen it twice already and want to go see it again and thanks sara your sweet and I hope to talk to you soon k bu bye