Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blast from The Past

Yes today was a huge day in our History, You want to know why????? Because I voted, Yup it was great but the big reason I loved it so much was because I got to vote at my elementary school. I haven't been in that school probably sence the last time I visited it in jr high witch happend to be in 7th gread. For any one who doesn't know how long that is, It was along time ago 7 years to be exact. I couldn't believe its been 7 years wow ok alot changed sense I left. They totally remodeled it added alot to it and it deffenitly wasn't my school. Untill I went down memory lane and took a few pictures along the way. I didn't think kids could be that little and go there wow ok. I didn't think teacher's I had could still be there, But they were and I went and saw a few of them. Thanks Mr Standing and Mr. Crandall for making that tour a blast oh and to my 6th gread teacher, Mrs. Richerdson, Thank You for not changing a bit at least your hair. I totally miss that place and I couldn't believe how much it changed So I am Glad that you didn't so I could remember great things about our class. I am very happy thou that I had the amazing privlaged of voting as well that was really cool yes ok enjoy these pictures that I took and try and remember how little you were when you were in elementary school enjoy.






No comments: