Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas fun

Last thursday was the wonderful day we celebrate the christ's birthday and get free gifts from our parents no matter how old we get. It is a wonderful holiday. In my opinion its the best holiday ever invented but not because of the free candy spending less on gas (even if it is down aton) and getting free gifts its about the feelings we feel inside and the fun we have with our family's talking about old memory's and plans for the future and how we are going to stop eating sugar in a week so we can loose thous extra poundage we hate so much ha. Just kidding about the last one. I just love it. This year it was a bit different not having my dad there but it actually wasn't to to bad I had a good cry about it and then I went and hung out with my family and realized how blessed I am to have them and know I will see my dad again some day. I really missed having him there thou. Here are some pictures I took of my cute nephew with all the new toy's he got from my mom. Enjoy and watch the fun but sad video of brigham's new friends enjoy.

No comments: