Sunday, December 14, 2008

Israel

I finaly get to go on my trip to Israel. I am so excited. I have said ever sence I found out my cousin's were moving to Israel that I would go there wile they live there for the next 4 years now I guess. I love these cousin's so so much. They are probably the one's I am closest to and I am so jelouse that they actually live there. I am happy I will be able to experience some of what they live every day for three wonderful weeks in march. I dont know if I will get to go to Jerusalem that is about an hour away from there house I believe but I sure hope so. I am just excited to experience this really fun trip and gain a cultural experience that I will never forget. Here are some pictures of my cousin's and cool things they have done in Israel for the past year and half. I love you all.















2 comments:

Pablo said...

Maybe you should include some of these pictures too- just in case you haven't seen the news lately!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28428266/

Anna said...

I have herd the news lately but I have also herd from hidie that they are ok and it shouldn't efect them at all so I think I will stick with my pictures