Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cali

I have been talking to my sister in law alot on facebook lately and awile back she offered to have me come down there for my brother's spring break and help them and take a break from life here. Now it is actually happening. Yay I am so excited John and Sarah. I Just cant wait to come see you guys and the kids. I miss them alot and it will be good to be there for eliza's birthday. Im just looking for a vacation where I can have a week off of worrie and spend time with family and get to know them better. Here are some pictures of my cute neice and nephew's that I get to visit and my brother and sister in law you guys are great and I cant wait to be there thank you for helping me out with everything.






1 comment:

Wilder's said...

Wish I was going....Oh wait it is us you are coming to see :-)!