Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Yester was the holiday that we all celebrate love but if you dont have that special love in alot of people absolutly hate the day because it is also known as single awarness day. Personally I dont really care if im single. In fact I think it has more bennifits most the time. So the way I celibrated this wonderful day that I to love even thou I am single was... I had a girls night out with two of my very good girlfriends who I LOVE. We went and saw A Great Movie and ate at Winger's and then we did what most girls do and talk for hours on end about life and boys and how dumb they are most the time. It was a great night and I had a blast here a few pictures and I got to say that Confessions of a Shopaholic Is a great movie for all even boy's, But it doesn't hurt to be with your girlfriend or wife when you see it.


No comments: