Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Guess What


I'm going back to school. Ok so I went fall semester was dealing with alot of un happy stuff so it made school un happy and didn't know if going back for this semester would be the best. So I bought a ticket to isreal in stead and then that fell through and now im going to europe with Jennie, My sister. Thats not till October Soooo In stead of worring about school in the fall and europe. I decided to go this summer and im so excited. I Had nothing else planed so I figured I will stay really really busy with school and work this summer and earn lots of money for my euope trip which will be so exciting. Im stoked for all of this. I am taking a Math class,a Health class,and a Music class so Im getting ready to do this. Wish me luck and I will keep you informed on my classes when I start MAY 6th. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Pablo said...

Good! Because Mr. T pities the fool that don't go to school:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoUidwxIN_w

Karalee said...

Good luck. I really admire youi for going to school. It's something that I might do, but nut for a while.

Anna said...

oh my goodness paul that video is to to funny. Thank you karalee that mean's alot.

Jenn Davidson said...

Yay for school! :) It'll all be worth it in the end- and you should repeat what you wrote on my blog about Jon on my facebook picture of us two- he'll appreciate it grately hahah he always makes fun of me! :)

p.s.i love your blog layout! I can't figure out how to make my banner a picture like yours. hm