Monday, April 20, 2009

Carlie and Me

Ok so lately carlie and I have been going to alot of midnight showings and all thou I only took pictures at one of them i thought they where pretty rocken and really funny. We always take pictures at movies wile we are waiting and then after the movie its tradition to go to Ihop where this extreemly cute boy is the waiter and I am determined to get his number one of these times but he is never our waiter just always by us so its been kind of a challenge any ways we have lots and lots of fun when we do it so I want to show you these pictures the we took at the hannah montanh midnight movie and yes we did go see that and we both loved it. It's got a good story and is super cute so go see it I promise its not extreemly cheesy ok. enjoy these pictures anyways and let us know what your thoughts are ok love ya bye.






2 comments:

Pablo said...

Glamor shots!

Anna said...

ha ha nice one I dont think so thou.