Friday, December 4, 2009

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR

I felt like I have been neglecting to write new post's because I don't have a computer to do it very often but I would love to write today and tell you how much I LOVE This Time of Year It really starts for Halloween with me and its always because there is so much to do around that season and you can dress up any way you want to for a day or even two or three and get away with it. This year was no different I went to a dance with the guys I work with and we took some pictures before. It was a blast we also had a ward party that I was able to go to and it was a blast I helped judge the costume competition because I guess I wasn't to dressed up for it. To finish off on Halloween day I went to my home ward's party with my family and my niece and nephew did the trunk or treating there and then we went home and I helped my mom give out candy and watched movies it was a great Halloween and a great start to everything else. I also have been going to some of my good friends concerts lately and they are amazing so I will share some of there talents with you later on this. We just finished thanksgiving and it was a blast. We had dinner and played games with everyone and just had lots of fun. I also just went to the midnight movie of new moon with some girlfriends and it was a blast. Of course I will post some pictures and some video's later on ok. I hope you enjoy and You all remember to feel the true spirit of this season and you enjoy the love and family time you get to spend with all of them.







No comments: