Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

One of my very best friends Christine invited me to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert Saturday night. I of course excepted the invite because I love Christine and I had never been to one of the Christmas concerts before so it was a win win situation. We almost were not able to get in and see it but we did and I'm so glad we did. It was just so magical and spiritual to here the performer's and how much this season means to them. To also see such talented dancer's and people that want to partake of it. I just love love love this feeling of joy and happiness and just the spirit that you get when you hear what different Christmas song's mean to other people. It is just a wonderful feeling and I'm glad I got to feel that way at this concert. After the concert we went and ate at crown burger witch was so so good and just what we needed. I of course took pictures that I would like to share with you now. I wish we could have taken some pictures at the concert but we couldn't so these are a few before we got there and after so enjoy. Oh and I almost forgot this wonderful video that we made of Christine's nifty trick so enjoy I know I did.




No comments: