Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year

This Year for new years I went with my friends Carlie and Romney and we went to Christine's New Year Eve Party and It was a blast so much that I didn't take one picture dang it. It was interesting to be abound so many strangers and having so much fun. later that night we went back to my house and had a crepe breakfest at my house and it was very yummy and fun. after it died down pretty much to nothing carlie and I stayed up talking and wile we did I came up with some goal's for this year so here are some things that I would like to do in the year 2010

1. Improve my self by learning more about the Church and applying it to those around me.
2. Get a Gutar and start learning how to play.

3. Try and get a 3.6 gpa in school or higher.

4. Really Decide What I want to do in the feild of Special education.

5. Become more involved in my friends and family Lives.

6. Really Stregthen and discover the talents i all ready have.

7. Actually stick to a weight loss plan and become a better person physicaly.

8. Make More really Good Friends.

9. Try and Go on more Dates.

10.Do the absoulute best I can in all that I do.


Happy New Year.

No comments: