Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ney Stage of life

I Have been having many conversations with my friends and family and I have really been feeling like I am in a time of life where things are really changing a lot more in my life. I moved back home because i was having trouble with dealing with some of the stress that I probably brought on my self but also with the situations is the best way to put it I think. I know that there is normally a time where even though it seems that you have the same pattern in your life going on, it's different because of the people in your life what you are around and the things you have experienced before. I feel that is exactly what is going on with me. I have been home for a few weeks now and all though I lived here just a little over 6 months ago it seems completely new to me and it made me realize how much has changed and how much I miss being around these people all the time. You may say moving back home is one step back from moving on in life. I say it could be but for me it is making my life a lot more fuller and a lot less stressful. I guess I just don't do well with living with three other girls my age. I hope that didn't come across as rude because I honestly love those girls and I hope to stay friends with them but living with them is another story and I just don't know if it was meant for me. I am glad I did it and it taught me a lot about life but for now I am perfectly content being here for a while. I just started back at school only taking 12 credits even thought its full time I still wish I could have taken at least one other class but it just would not fit into my schedule at work. which brings me to my last little note. I have been working at this wonderful house for a year now and it just makes me happy to see the guys every shift I get to go to and see them. It gets hard sometimes but every job will and I am so blessed to have it in my life. The guys I work for are just so innocent and so caring for each other and they just know how to have fun with each other. It just gives me tender mercy's every time I get to be with them and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I guess I am trying to say that all though there are always hard times. I am so blessed to have the experiences I have in my life and I am so happy that it is constantly changing and I am learning more then I ever have before and I cant wait to see what happens next in this stage of life for me.

No comments: