Monday, March 8, 2010

Disneyland

Last year I went to my brother John's house in California and this year I decided to do the same after my sister in law Sarah told me that my nephew's were asking when I was coming again. It worked out perfectly because my spring break is the 17th of this month but I worked it out so I could leave on Tuesday afternoon and I am so excited. This year however we get to go to disneyland for the day and I couldn't be happier especially sense I get in for free for doing the volenteer work that I did a few week's ago which was a blast in itself. I am so excited to go with most of my Nephew's and niece. It will just be so much fun. I am excited as well to just spend time with my brother and sister in law and have a break from school and work for a week. It will be great and I will post fun pictures when I get back for sure. Thank You so much John and Sarah for letting me come out here once again it will be a blast.

No comments: