Saturday, March 6, 2010

Realization

Lately I have been feeling some pretty strong feelings in my life and I know it is for my own good and knowledge. I just cant seem to figure out where it is all leading me. I officially decided I am going on my mission and it feels great to know that it is the best thing for me to be doing right now. Sense my birthday isn't till the end of August though I cant actually fill out my papers in till June. I am however getting finding out what doctor's appointments I need to do and when the best time is to do that and waiting to get in a mission prep and a temple prep class as well. I always knew it took a lot of effort and strength to go on a mission but I guess untill I start actually finalizing the details and what I need to do I didn't actually realize how much there is. I am so excited though and I know that the lord needs me to do this right now. I know this seams like a pretty clear cut answer to where my life is going but sense I am taking the steps to doing this and it will be a while till it is on its way. I am still trying to decide other things in my life maybe not as big but still very important in my life. For instance Will I take a few classes in the summer for the first block or how long I will be at work untill I decide that I need to spend all my time on mission stuff so it brings up a lot of different question's in my life if you have any in site please tell me because I need all the help I can get right now. Oh and in other news... I have not put any pictures in my blogs for a few times now so i think I will put some of my friends and I at this over night party I went to at my school last week and show you what wonderful people I have been spending a lot of my time with lately ok so enjoy.






No comments: