Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Love Family

almost a week ago my oldest brother john was here with his family and it is always fun to see them and play with the little rascals when they come, however it isn't very often so we love to soak it up while there here. We did a lot of exciting things we had a fun dinner when they got here Wednesday night and then on Thursday they went to the temple while a family friend and I babysat the kids. then we had family pictures taken that night. On Friday I had to work the grave but had the night off so I stayed home and slept while everyone else went to the pool and then we had a huge extended family and some friends BBQ it was so much fun after everyone left all the siblings went to the new movie inception, which is amazing and you all must see it. Then we all went to bed late so our morning plans got delayed a bit but we had a  big breakfast and was off to salt lake city for the day to go to temple square and had lunch at the gateway. It was a blast to see all of the John and Sarah and the kids one last times before I go on my mission and I am grateful for my family and I love when we get to spend time together I will truly miss you all when I leave on my mission of course here are some funny pictures I took and I will keep you all posted on my mission call witch should be here tomorrow or Thursday.





















I guess aunt Jennie wanted a nap just as badly as Zoey huh.

No comments: