Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eventful weekend

This past weekend was a big one for me. On Friday I went to see a movie with my girlfriend Carlie so of course we saw the new eclipse movie. It is definitely the best one of the three. On Saturday it was the third and sense we live in Utah we celebrate the whole weekend when the 4th is on a Sunday. We went to my sister's apartment and had dinner there and they stayed there and watched the fireworks but I went to my friend's house for the fireworks and to here some of his new songs that he wrote. They were wonderful and I will post some of them. There were some interruptions but you can still here the song. On Sunday it was kind of a hard one sense it was the second year sense my dad past away and I had my final interview with the stake president. It went well but the whole thing made me feel very vulnerable and when that happens I get nervous and need to get up and speak. Normally not a reaction you have when that happens but I do. So I went up and boar my testimony that day and I really felt like nothing came out the way I wanted it to. That tends to happen a lot to me so I'm used to it but I just wish sometimes it wouldn't. After church we had dinner and went to my dad's grave where we took pictures I will post some of thous as well. I then got to go to work. Normally that would be a nice thing but sense work has been harder for me lately and with the attitude I had going into it I got really emotional about things that night and it was really hard. I told myself that I would try to make the next day better at work and it was a little bit. mainly because it was two staffed and not just me but after work that night I got to go to this party at my friend Katrina's house and I went with Christine so it made it even better i love celebrating this holiday but sometime during the day I think about what it would be like to be one of the men or woman that goes out and really helps on the front lines, even just helping the people on the front lines. Then I ask how can I help them and make it better we should all try to improve things just in our own comunity everyday so I hope that I will be able to take my own challenge and do this i'll keep you updated on it ocationally. Oh and p.s. My mission Paper's are offically in now I guess we will see when they come if you have any guesses let me know.

No comments: