Friday, September 2, 2011

It's My Birthday

This past Tuesday was My 22nd Birthday and it sure was a good one to see some friends that day I took it kind of easy slept in for like the first time in a long time and then did a few things around the house then my mom came home and She so kindly let me use her car to go have dinner up in sandy with one of my former mission companions Marcy it was a delicious meal at mimi's cafe and then afterwords I went and chated with my aunt there in sandy and  then headed home where my mom had got me a cheesecake and I had a few friends come over sorry I didn't get pictures with everyone there for cake but it was an awesome birthday and so good to see some good friends a few that I haven't seen for a very long time so thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes and gifts it was wonderful.


2 comments:

Lex said...

Anna! I'm sorry I couldn't be there for your birthday. I was working that night. But, i'm glad to hear that it was so good. You look wonderful! :)

Anna said...

Oh Thank you so much hun. I totally understand about work i'v been there before. we should deffinitly get together sometime soon though so I can see your beautiful self all right.