Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sense I'v Been Back

Sense I have been home, I have done some wonderful things. I have been trying to get caught up on all the good movies I missed and Going to see some good concerts and Catching up with some good friends of mine.  Unfortunitly I have forgot to use my camera along the way so I don't really have to many pictures to prove any of these things. I have been able to see some wonderful things though I did take some video's the other night at a concert I was able to go to though and it was Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand so that was really fun and I would share with you one of the songs but the video thing isn't working so well with me right now so I'll try and put them on my facebook instead so check it out all right. There have been lots of birthday's as well and I was able to go to one of them the other night for my mtc teacher. Its been really good to catch up with him lately and find out more about each other so here are a few pictures I hope you enjoy them and I get to see all of y'all soon to catch up as well Love and Blessings Always Anna

No comments: