Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happiness Make the World go Round

I would just like to start off by saying I love Tender Mercies with all of my heart and the blessings it brings to me through the love of Christ. I just love answered prayers and the joy and love that this gospel brings in my life. I Know that it is the whole entire truth of gods church on this earth and I invite you all to find out for your self if it is true because I know you can. I love opportunities to not have things go according to your own plan because you can see the lords plan is what truly prevails and makes things so much better. I have really been struggling with accepting my role here in Utah right now and trying to figure it out because I have been home for just sort of 7 months now and I would originally be coming home in one more transfer 6 weeks and it has been a real struggle for me to understand why I couldn't still be there in Alabama. Then I realized that the lord know's. he know's why I went he know's why I had the overwhelming feelings that I needed to come home earlier and get help in recovering with my health. He know's the people I need in my life and so I simply just need to put my faith in him and live the principals that I had the honor of teaching for 10 months in Alabama. I tell those I meet daily that it is the best decision i have made to date in my life and I fully mean that. It has changed my life. He is my guide and the only one that I need to rely on and even though its hard at times he help's me to see the blessings I can have from it and I can't thank him enough for being my best friend and my guide and my brother and everything I need in my life. I love this gospel and I love this song that I am going to share and I hope you can all Liston and see how you can use it in your own lives. Thank you all so much for being such great examples to me of this gospel I know I need all the help I can get. Enjoy your wonderful Sabbath as well.

No comments: