Thursday, February 9, 2012

Things that keep me sane right now

So I was reading my good friend's blog the other night and she talking about the type of RM She want's to be now and her struggle to do so but trust me she is an inspiration to us all in all she does. So this is my version of the some of the Tender Mercies in my life at this time. Through my journey to become a better RM and Better Person in General
l. The Happy Bubbly Girls in my classes that make me feel like I really am doing the write thing right now even when most of the other boy's look at me like " Did She really just ask that?"
2. Amazing Pep talks from Good ol George in My Current love BMW
3. Cute moments at work when One of those I work for gets treated like a princess and even gets a kiss on the cheek from an nice English man.
4. Having a free weekend to Study, Clean and have dinner with my favorite people.
5. Looking forward to seeing more of my favorite people in a few weekends.
6. All the Tender Mercies that happen at work and boy are there many.
7. The joy of riding in my car listening to my music and appreciating  the fact that I have these gifts and I have So many way's to be grateful for the things that may or may not be bringing me Stress in my life but I do know that they are all here for my good and I am grateful for the opportunities, The Stresses and, The obstetrical's  that are along the way. 

No comments: