Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Life: Such a Blessing

This summer has been a great one for me so far and been filled with love and wonderful memories and more to come. I am about to move up to Logan with one of my favorite people in this world I first met her in the mtc when she was in my district where all of us would be going to Alabama. I however had some health problems arise and so to help my companion switch it up a bit and get to go learn while I was re cooperating we rotated companions and so Sis. Spendlove stepped in for a while and we really got to know each other and became friends. That continued threw out the mission. When I told her I would be coming to Utah State this fall we Talked about becoming roommates and now that has became a reality. I am so thankful for her and the example she has given to me in my life. I am excited to share this experience with her and more pictures will be coming but for now I will post some we took in the mtc I hope you enjoy. 







No comments: