Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Heart of Dixie


 At the Beginning of June My mom and I had the wonderful privilege of going back to my mission for a few weeks. It was simply amazing and so much fun to have my mom experience some of the things that I was able to do in my mission and other things I wasn't able to do there but could now. I never thought that I would watch not just one but two movies in the theaters where I served my mission and both where wonderful movies and so happy we could go to them. More then that though my mom got to meet some of the people that had a huge part in helping us teach while I was there along with others that we taught and catch up with them. I love this place and hope to go back again soon I love y'all so much and you will forever have a piece of my heart with you and there in Alabama. I miss it but here are some pictures of our adventures so I hope you enjoy.  

Martin Luther King Jr lived here. 


Where MLK Jr.  Preached 
State Capitol  In Montgomery 

The Beautiful Master bedroom in
 the first white house of the confederacy

The First White House of The Confederacy
 (Small don't you think)

Sis. Backus and I
Love her and her family so so much. 

Rosetta and I 

Patrice and I 

The Lunch Bunch Crew Love them all so so much

oh my sis. mcneil and I 

Lauren, her son and I:)

The huge rocket inside of The Space and Rocket Museum 

I'm an Astronaut woot woot

Nice little set up for the rocket 

Me when we first got there. 

Sis. Christensen and I at zaxby's yum yum 

A giant turtle sceliton at the McWayne center

Dinosaur 


Tripy right ha find out how this works on the movie
Temple Granden 

playing the string less harp


Sis. Eggett aka Sarah and I in front of the mission home
(My last companion and I where here at the same time) 

Sis. Holzapfel, Me and Pres. Holzapfel 

Sis. Fowler with my mom and I 
The Amazing Raheema and I 

The Incredible Sis. Riggs and I 

The Leeds Sister's and I on there p-day 

The Lovely Sis. Dunbar, my mom and I at the mission office

I always wanted a picture of this sign on our way down
from Montgomery and I finally was able to get it this time.  

No comments: