Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Thoughts in my crazy mind:)

Things that have been going thru this tiny crazy head of mine as of lately!!!

1. I for sure think I have the best friends and family in the world and yes I am biased but they totally made my birthday compleat and full of everything I wanted in my birthday as I get a little older and hopefully wiser:)!!!

2. I am eternally grateful for the blessing of gaining a higher education right now in my life. I have honestly had my set backs and downfalls through the process but now I am just truly grateful for the blessing that I have to learn how to become the best me that I can be.

3. I am eternally grateful for my brother Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father and their teachings that are in my life today. I am also eternally grateful for the many many opportunities they provide in my life to learn and relearn the truths that they have  made possible for me to learn throughout my life on this earth and forever.

4. I am truly grateful for cooking! I know this may be a strange thing to be grateful for but I just love every aspect of cooking and serving others with that cooking:) I also enjoy other forms of service but if I am in need of anything my self or just want to make something better, cooking seem's to do the trick:)

5. I am grateful for music, I pretty much love it all except for a few select few genres:) Just look on my phone and you will see what I mean:)

6. I am excited for my future and whatever may come. The adventures that will happen and the trials I know I will be able to overcome!!! The Blessings that will be a result of all of this and the people that will become a part of my life. Its amazing the blessings that he is so excited to bring to us when we faithfully put our heart and trust completely in him and his will!!!

I love y'all and hope y'all have a great day now:)

No comments: