Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year, New Beginnings:)!!!

On this 5th day of a new year, I am in the mood to write!!! One of my favorite things in life is writing:) I am able to say what I want to say and express what I am truly feeling in my life here and my only concern about it is if I am going to be able to express exactly what I feel without compleatly boring all of you!!!
         
  Here are my current thoughts in life though!
   1. I am starting this spring semester of my Jr Year of my undergraduate work and I am excited for my classes I am taking this next semester. I am taking a family financial resources class and although I haven't actually been to the class just yet ( all my classes happen on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this semester!) I am excited to learn more about skills that can help me in my everyday life right now and for the future! I am also taking family education methodology class to help my writing even more! there are many other classes that I am excited to take this next semester but the point of me writing about any of these classes to you is because I have been asked on multiple occasions what I will do with this major or what I am doing with my life right now and I want them to know that yes this bachelors degree may seem to them as just a sad excuse to be a glorified mom someday! What can I do with that right now, right? when I'm currently not married, not dating anyone seriously or even focusing on being a mother for a few more years right! Well my explanation to all of them is these are classes and valuable skills for anyone at any age and can open doors to all different job opportunities in my life whether I ever get married and have a family here on this earth:) This major open's so many opportunities for me to become the best me and do what I love and that is an incredible gift to have in my life. I have discovered more about my self in the last year taking courses for this major  then I ever have throughout my entire life! It has been a great adventure and more life changing for me than I ever thought it could be!
2. Another thought on these feelings in my life is God Is Good! Yes I am getting all spiritual here! Life is always changing and it is our responsibility to make the most of it for ourselves and ourselves only:) This is easier said then done and I will be the first to admit that! my six grade teacher always told me " Life is Hard and then you Die!" I think that was probably one of the best things I have ever learned from a teacher in my life thus far! It is the saying that keeps teaching me and I love that feeling because it is universal and apply's to so much that we do in between everything that we can decide for our lives! I have been really blessed to have so many opportunities to grow and learn from my triles that I have experienced in my life and grow into the daughter of god that I know I am and the love and peace that comes with that knowledge. I know that there is a god and that he has created this beautiful earth that we live in and he made it possible for me to have come to this earth during the perfect time and feel the love that he has for each one of us! I am grateful for my brother Jesus Christ who gave me the ability to have the greatest and hardest gift I have been given in this life and that is Agency and the ability to choose EVERYTHING that I do, say, act on and love in my life! God really is real and he has made it possible for me to do good and make my life the life that I choose!
3. I have been making changes for me and figuring out what it is that I want to accomplish in my life! I love to learn so that Is why I am in school getting a degree that will help bless me forever in what ever I choose to do in my life and It is wonderful! I am also currently loving going out and serving in so many different places around my community! Its so fun and provides even more knowledge for me to experience and decide what I really do love and what I can do in this life! Some other hobbies i am currently loving is looking up new recipes to cook and actually improve my cooking skills! I love too cook, however I have never had a lot of experience with it so that is something I want to explore in my life more! I won't boar you to much longer here but I really just wanted to express more of me and express more of my love for so much in this amazing life that we have each been given!    

No comments: