Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Arr Mate Lets get are groove on\ goodbye party for Austin

last friday I went to a dance that was Piret theamed so I dressed up as much as I could and Carlie taged along so we took some pictures before we left and here they are to enjoy. We had a blast at this dance and it was so so so much fun I hope they do it again. enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think about them ok. This is kind of delayed but I forgot I had these pictures and video's of Austin's goodbye party. He had it at his house the night before he went to Cali to find out where he was going and what he was doing for the air force I believe it is. He is going to North Carolina for speical training and just left this week to go I believe I will have to corect my self if I find out im wrong. Here are some pictures we took of the food he had because I am going off surger for 6 mounths so katie wanted to rub it in my face then ha ha enjoy them and enjoy the funny video's we made ha ha yay something I could have

No comments: