Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just kidding

I think I jumped the gun when I put that last post on here. Mainly because right after I posted it the lady that is in charge of the company hiring called me and said sorry I didn't get the job at the one house that rejected me but that she had another home that still needs people to work there so she referd me to her and she called me yesterday and wants me to start today so I went from being really really sad and mad to exstatic because I have a job and I start today in about two hours. I am so excited. Also later last night I went on my email and it said that one of my text books sold on amazon so Im supper supper happy about that and I really am so greatful to have my prayer's answered it sounds corny but if you knew how badly I need this job I think you would understand. I am also greatful that I learned the lesion that all good things happen in good time and that I needed to learn my lesion ha. I am so happy I got this job and i will definitly be writing more post about upcoming events or fun stuff on my blog.

2 comments:

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

Congrats on the new job. I will have to find out about it when I see you next.

Anna said...

And when will that be? I Love it cause I have Thursday's, Friday, Saturday's off so I need to come up to your house sometime and do fun stuff with you and your girlfriends ok. You said I could forever ago so lets do it Jen.