Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Martin Luthur King Jr Day






Yesterday Monday January 19th we celibrate Martin Luthur King Jr Day and I love this day. For one I think it is very historic for all the blacks and any one who was directly effected by it, for the good of course. I have all ways loved history and lerning about it. Sometime I feel dumb asking questions I should probably know the answer to like just a few years ago I asked my mom. Why do we celibrate the 24th of July? I guess that is Utah History but I still should have known I guess sense I have lived here my whole life. I just love finding out something that happend before I was even born and relate it to my life. Another reason I love this day is because you basicly have a free day to do what ever with friends and family or how you please its great. I was going to go to the Draper Temple Dedication but we ended up not having enof tickets for it. So me and some friends went and saw the movie Yes Man. I Absolutly Love this movie it was so so good I recommend it to any one who is wanting to laugh your head off and here a good story to it. After the movie we went shoping, Well Katie went shoping and me and carlie took pictures of funny stuff that ended up happening I will save you the descrestion but it was pretty funny. Here are some picturs that we did take thou so enjoy oh and I just got to say one thing about the red pants that katie tryed on. They were hot and I think she should have got them but I guess peer pressure cut it to that.

2 comments:

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

I like your hair in these pictures Anna. The cut is cute.

Anna said...

Oh thank you i got it done like the Thursday before these pictures were taken. By Karalee of course but I like it.