Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Draper Temple

On Saturday March 7th I went with my mom, sister and brother in law to the Draper Temple Open House. We went to a church first where we parked and then went in saw a short film about temples and about this particular one. Then we got on one of the tour busses that takes you up there and does a brief explanation about when this temple was announced to be a temple. It was such a cool experience and kind of cold but not to bad. We got to see all the rooms that looked amazing and I cant wait to get a better understanding of what all of those rooms are for. I am so lucky to be part of this church and Im so excited to be married in one of those beautiful houses one day. It was an amazing experience and I absoelutly am so greatfull for it. we wern't able to take pictures out side of the temple cause we didn't have the time but here is a picture of the temple that I got from the Church Web sight so enjoy I know I did.

2 comments:

Karalee said...

I don't think that you will ever fully understand what you learn in the temple. There are very few that will. That's why we are asked to return often, because it is a place to gain knowledge.

Anna said...

I think thats true but I will know kind of what the room's symbolise or whats in the room I just want to be able to know more about things like temple cloths and what dad and grandma and everyone else in the church had on in there castkit and experince what goes on there.