Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Hair

I Have been growing out my hair for a wile now and If you know me you know its a very hard thing to do because no matter how good my hair looks long I literaly Hate it when It is so that is why I have had short hair for a long time. It also seemed to cost more money or take longer to do if it wasn't short. Luckily, My sister Karalee does hair now. Well for a wile she has so she can do it for cheaper. So I took advantage of it once again (after many times of her doing it before) and I got it done when it was long because I was really needing a change and the blond I had in it before was kind of growing into an orengy color so I got it done.

Here is the before















And the After
















Let me know what you all think k thanks

1 comment:

The Felsted's said...

love your hair anna!! super cute!!