Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Love Family

last week I went to california to visit my brother John and his family. It was an absoulute blast. It was my One and only Niece's (for now)Birthday on monday when I got there so they came and picked me up from the airport and then we went to chucky cheese's to eat and have fun playing on the rides and games there. They got lots of tickets and the kids split them up and each picked a toy it was great. I took some pictures for you all to see from that and so I hope you enjoy them. Also I just have to say that my nephew's and niece are the cutest things ever so I just had to take pictures with them so I hope you all enjoy the pictures and Thank You Thank You Thank You John and Sarah for letting me be there with you.














5 comments:

Wilder's said...

Dang Those are Sure Some Cute Kids!

Pablo said...

I love lamp.

Anna said...

what is lamp paul?

Pablo said...

You know, lamps!

It's from Anchorman... Steve Carrell's character is not very smart, and when everyone else talks about love, he starts saying things like "I love lamp" and "I love carpet."

I love family too, though, so don't worry!

Anna said...

ha ha got it I dont think I saw that part or that movie all the way through but im glad you love family to ha ha