Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brady's Homecoming

Today I had the great privilege of going to a very very great friend of mine's Homecoming. He is the most humble person I know and probably the most inspirational to me. He has a strength about him self that he can share so much with so many people and you know it has to be true. I know he helped so many great people in Taiwan. It was amazing to meet one of them today at his homecoming. He had him come up and bare his testimony and told us his story and it was Incredible. I literally cried when he said, this is the young man I just told you about. It was amazing to talk to the young man right after and feel of his excitement and love for the church. It made me reevaluate what you really really want in your life. I loved how simple but profound it all was to here him talk. He would be a great teacher especially a seminary teacher. He wants to learn so much and is such a great inspiration to me and so many others. Welcome home Brady and I cant wait to see what happens in your life. Here are a few pictures of Brady and I, Sarah and I and my new friend Elise I so enjoy.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

How do you know Elise? She & I go way back!

Rachel Judd Cowley said...

How fun! I'm so happy you got to see the pals. I'm sad I didn't get to come. I'm glad it was so fun!

Anna said...

Well Alayne I don't know Elise but we met yesterday at Brady's and then we just totally were talking and together the whole time and now we are really good friends its great ha.