Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

Well as most of you know this is kind of a bitter sweet day for me. Because I love the holiday and all the fun things you can go to and do. Last year thou this is the day that my dad past away on. I wasn't sure how it would be this year because it is the first year and it's still pretty fresh for me but surprisingly it was ok. I did cry hard even but it wasn't all day depression didn't want to do anything kind of day I woke up and spent time with my family and then we went to my dad's grave and I was sad and said some things but it was more of a memorial where we thought to ourselves kind of thing. Then we went home I helped cut up fruit for our dinner that night and took a nap it was great. Then we went to Karalee's for dinner so Martha and I ate a little early because we had to leave to go to stadium of fire so we ate and held Zoey and talked and then we left and took a little detour but made it there in time for the big show and it was wonderful I do like the Jonas Brother's live and most of there songs aren't half bad so here are my pictures of course enjoy and I hope you had a great Independence day and remembered what and who gives us this great day every year we should celebrate or remember it a lot more often.






No comments: