Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend

This past weekend was an exciting one. Saturday was one of my longest and Best Friends Birthday. You may know her? Her name is Carlie. She was actually babysitting for her cousin's this entire weekend but her mom was great and offered to babysit wile we went out for dinner for her birthday so Britni and Carlie and I went to magalby's and it was so yummy yes and then later that night lily and I tried going to our institute party and it was over when we got there but the great thing about having an institute teacher that you know because you were really good friends with his son in high school is that this party could be over with and we could have fun just talking to him and his wife for awhile. It was great. I love when I get to see them and talk so that is what we did. The next day was Sunday and I only had to work for 2 hours.Then I rushed over to Karalee's and Paul's church and got to see Paul bless Zoey. It was great after sacrament meeting we went to the park and had dinner that my mom basically made and it was great we spent a lot of time there taking pictures,eating,and talking for hours over all great and fun day. That was my fun weekend and of course I have pictures I will put up but also today I went to the oquare temple open house with Brynn and Heather. I wasn't able to get many pictures with them or any more of the temple but I did get one with Brynn before whe went to work and so I will put that on here I love them and I cant wait to go again tomorrow with Emma and Carlie Yay I will probably just do a post of pictures of that to so enjoy all of them.








No comments: