Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mission

Sense I was 17 or before I Have said that I wanted to go on a mission. Over the year's I have had a few conversations with my siblings, Particularly the ones that went on a mission and I have asked them there thoughts about there missions and what I can maybe expect. It's just now that I have had friends and family asking me if I want to go on a mission and for the past couple of weeks I have had some roller coaster moments where I have prayed to know if I should go and then I have experiences in my institute classes and at church where I feel both I should go and major hesitation's where I shouldn't I know its all up to me and no matter if I go or not it would be a great tool to prepare for one because it helps me in life no matter what I just love this gospel and I know it is true so I should prepare to serve the lord even if it is not full time. I can really be a missionary around here and to many other people with out serving a full time mission and I know I need to keep that into consideration as well It's a huge decision in my life and I know if I put my faith and love into this decision then the lord will bless me and help me to know if it is right.

2 comments:

My name is Paige said...

You would be an excellent missionary! You'll know if it's what the Lord wants you to do right now or if there is something else for you he has in mind! love you anna!

Grace said...

yeah i know exactly what you are going through- i had a lots of thoughts similar when i was 20, almost 21. so good luck! obviously i didn't end up going.... but preparing never hurts!