Saturday, May 1, 2010

FREEDOM

So I offically am done with school for probably the next two years. I am ecstatic I love school really I do. I just have had so much on my plat this semester that it was extra hard to balance it all out and now I don't have to. Things I want to stay busy with this summer is though is
A. Working really hard to feel better physicaly and changing my life style.
B. Studing a lot from the scriptures and preach my gospel.
C. Playing a lot with friends who are getting home from there missions and people its been a while seeing.
D. Work really hard and earn money for the mish.
I just love the wonder feeling of relief you have in the summer and the wonderful flower's all around and the great adventures of going to the park and laying on the grass to look at the wonderful clouds that you can laugh at. while listening to some favorite tunes. It just the most wonderful thing in the world. Not to mention that some of my best friends in the world are coming home and I get to spend time with them. Well I'm off for now I will keep you posted more on my adventures soon.

No comments: