Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summertime with Best Friends

This week has been a very eventful one and I'm so excited for it to continue. I got to meet David Archuleta on Tuesday and have him sign my book that he wrote wile staying out side getting burnt for hours. It was worth it though. The Past two Wednesday's I have gone up the canyon with some friends for bonfires and last night It was all about my girl friends Heather and Christine. We took a ton of goofy goofy pictures together and had fun playing ultimate Frisbee and eating s'mores and Jamming out to some very interesting instruments and singing. It was just a great night over all. I cant wait to go to other ones this summer. I will post some pictures and video's of some great things from this week it is continuing tonight with my bishop interview to finalize my mission papers and tomorrow I get to go to my wonderful friend's Wedding reception. I love my friend Brynn and I'm so glad she met Sean and they are getting married. I don't really know him but I can just tell that I know him enough that he is perfect for Brynn. I will post pictures later.













No comments: