Thursday, June 24, 2010

Each Life that touches Our's for good

This past week has kind of been a hard one for me I work both Sunday and Monday nights at my job and if you hadn't herd what I do before i work for a company called chrysalis that has a lot of different homes filled with wonderful and very special grownups. Well one of these guy's that I work with past away this Tuesday morning. I saw him Sunday night before he went to bed and then I came in on Monday he was still at the hospital because he went in for an early and simple procedure and they were waiting for him to wake up. His body however did not respond the way it should have. When I woke up on Tuesday morning I got a text message from my boss saying he developed pneumonia that night and we were to prepare for the worst. I asked her if we could visit and she gave me the info to where he was. I was getting ready to go see him when I got another text that said he passed away a few minutes before. I didn't believe it. I know we are supposed to not get to attached to them and that this happens but to an extent if you don't get attached then your probably not doing your job just right(Not that I am perfect at my job, because I know I'm not). I got to work with this individual closely at special Olympics this year and it was a blast. I will really miss him but I'm really glad I have had the chance to get to know him. Here are some pictures of him and us at work. I will truly miss you randy and I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your life and learn so much about you and yours. 

No comments: