Sunday, June 13, 2010

Zoey's Birthday

It was my wonderful niece's birthday on Saturday and we celebrated by going to the zoo. It was so much fun going up with my mom, sister and my nephew. He is just quite the fun and goofy little boy. He kept saying grandma where's the zoo throughout the hour drive and when I would respond he said that's grandma I would proceed to say I know but grandma is busy right now. When we got up there we met up with the birthday girl and her parents. Even though the wind and a few drop's of rain where there we didn't keep us from having fun. we got to see lots of the animal's and ride on some fun animals as well. We had a great time at the zoo. Later that night I couldn't stay for cake and ice cream because I told one of my old institute teacher's I would help his wife out with the summer fest so that's where I was after the zoo and then I went and had some summer fest fun with Carlie again. Of course I have pictures and video's to share so enjoy.













No comments: