Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Obtaining my desires through Faith In God

As a warning this post will be a very long one that will probably make no sense to most. If you read through it though, Bless You!!!! As I am sitting here in my institute class simply amazed at the truth that my amazing teacher is teaching to me; I see the best way for me to explain where I am headed in my life with the gifts of the spirit that he is teaching me about is too write it.
     He just challenged each of us to find a level of faith to seek and improve on that I know is obtainable. The moment I saw the third way of faith I knew that's what I needed to work on in my life. It is to become gods instrument through his will. I know it is only possible through sinsear prayer and believing in my self to accomplish hard things in my life. 
     I am currently overweight. This is hard to say to my self let alone to potential readers but without saying this outloud, I won't make the changes that I have a strong desire to chang in one of my current triles in life. Through obtaining knowledge and believing in my mind over matter is the way for me to obtain my very real goal to feel more of the spirit and feel better about myself for me! Not for anyone else but for me. I know this is a sincere desire of my heat today, tomorrow and for as long as it takes to feel that blessing because I know it is truth and I know through god ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!! I love truth and I know god wants me to embody this truth in my life. 
     There are a lot of true desires that I have in my life right now. I know finishing school in 3 more semesters is one of them:)!!! I am taking steps in my life to obtain this goal and yes I also believe this brings speed bumps and hardships along my way on this journey, however I believe everyone of those speed bumps are there for my good and will make me stronger on my journey. I need more faith :) it's that simple!!! I need more faith in god and his love, blessings, knowledge and Truth he has given to me to achieve my goals in this life. I love truth and I believe it is the way to help me reach this goal to loose 85 pounds in the next year of my life and continue to be strong in staying healthy throughout my life:)
     I will be going through a long awaited surgery this summer in my left knee and although this is one of those speed bumps I will have I know it is for my good and will help make me that much stronger in my life. I am greatful for the blessings and talents of others to help me through this speed bump and for the teachings of my best friend and brother who is always there when I need him. I'll keep y'all updated on my journey of feeling healthy again and on my journey along the way as well. Have a blessed day now:)!!!














2 comments:

NA said...

Dearest Anna, I'm so proud of your motivation to be healthy. Just know I'm here for you. Let me know if you want to work out together. Love you! :-)

Anna said...

Thanks Hun I would love this:)