Monday, June 30, 2014

Know Your Worth

This Particular blog post is named after the song that keeps me going in my life right now:) A very good friend sang it to me in the basement of another friends house in high school right before he sang it for me and I believe 15 other ladies in my seminary class the next week and many times afterwords. When he told me it was going to be recorded and I was getting the very first copy of it, I honestly was on cloud 15.  This song gave me peace of mind in my life and an assurance that I am very loved. For the record though... It still does.
         If there is one thing that I always say that I know for a fact in my life it is that god loves me and loves each one of his children the same amount. He wouldn't have atoned for our sins and our heartbreaks if he didn't.  My very sweet relief society pres came to see me yesterday and we both had the privilege of serving in the south on our missions and she said something that I have also said sense my mission. When it rains it pours. Then I remembered one of my favorite activities to do and biggest tender mercies there ever is in my opinion, when its raining I get to go out and jump around in the puddles and dance in it. I then came up with the saying When it rains it Pours, but there is no reason not to go dance in the rain. So now I'm trying to stay positive and think of the tender mercies that I am receiving right now in my life.
          1. I have an amazing family and some of which are here in utah that normally aren't and that is a                      blessing for me right now.
          2. I dare you to find me better friends then I have surrounding me right now!!! Seriously though.
          3. I have an amazing support system within my ward family:)
          4. I have a job!!!!!!!
          5. I have truth about the only true gospel on this earth and I know that.
      This life will have obstacles to overcome and mountains to climb but I do know it is always made possible through the miracles that he is just waiting to give you and me everyday as we put our time in his and know that his way is always the best way.
 
         

No comments: