Monday, March 16, 2015

The love for his child

Hey Y'all, Its Anna here coming at ya with another post you most likely wont finish reading:) just kidding! I really don't care who read's these, simply because there normally random thoughts running through my head that probably only make sense to me!!! However today was my amazing and wonderful cousin Allie's Homecoming today and let me tell ya how much I love this girl! She has been a rock in my life that will never ever move:) Thank Goodness for amazing examples of hard work, dedication, love, kindness, firm testimony, Happily Enduring through tough trials and beautiful daughter's of god in my life and in my family right! She has gone through a lot and yet she still smiles, she still continues forward and she does it with a huge heart and beautiful from the inside out! I cannot fully express how much love I have for this cousin of mine and I can't wait to see where she is headed to next in her life:)
 Other thoughts in my head as of lately are, I have felt kinda misunderstood a little bit and the only person that can truly heal my heart is me and my brother Jesus Christ, why you might ask? Because he already has! He came too this earth thousands of years ago to live and set the perfect example of a perfect life and it was through his endless love that he did just that and with perfect grace and virtue for each person he not only came in contact with but with those who didn't really meet him or see him the way that he really is and that is perfect! He loves each one of us so deeply that he made the unthinkable for each one of us, he gave away his comfort, his life and his own natural man tendencies he may once have had to bear each of our pain's afflictions and temptations for each one of us in a few hours of his life! He was then physically beaten and killed by children of god that had no idea what he had just done for them and made possible to repent! I am grateful for my heavenly father and by beloved brother, best teammate, Savior, and Brother who made it even possible for me to take the steps he has taught me and repent of the sin's that I have made mistakes I have made and turn me into the beautiful daughter of god that he has always seen in me!
   I am grateful for the eternal blessings of god's one and true gospel on this earth today and the blessings that learning each new principle has brought into my life! It is incredible the Truth and the light and the love that god has for each one of his children and the way he show's it to me in my life! When I have been feeling so compleatly alone in my life I literally feel as though the only one that really can  and will bring me to feel happiness and love in my life is my best friend and brother Jesus Christ and I literally just have to grab hold and know that his hand is stretched out still! I love my Heavenly Father, my Brother Jesus Christ and The absolutely incredible children of god he has placed in my life at this particular moment in time! Happy Sabbath Y'all!

Blessings Always
Anna Wilder





No comments: