Tuesday, November 18, 2008

7 Things

7 TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Survivor
3. One Tree Hill
4. The Hills
5. The Office
6. 90210
7. Privliged


7 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I woke up
2. I went Institute and my math class but got stoped at institute and talked to an old teacher forever
3. I actually made my lunch and it was great any one want a mean recipe for a chicken sadwitch let me know.
4. Went shoping with katie
5. ate yummy but cheep food at magalby's. Thanks emma
6. Kiddnaped Justin
7. Showed up at Paul's house unexpectedly


7 Favorite Places To Eat:
1. Magalby's
2. Happy Sumo
3. China Bowl (why you friend Lie) ha classic
4. Wendy's
5. Cafe Rio
6. Arby's
7. My Kitchen


7 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. CHRISTMAS
2. Being done with school
3. THANKSGIVING
4. TWILIGHT
5. MY New Niece Or Nephew
6. Family Time
7. Friend's Partying


7 Things On My Wish List:
1. A Bike
2. A Wii
3. A Good Camera
4. To See My family
5. Lose Weigt
6. A Job
7. That Speical Someone

No comments: