Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

Hey everyone, It's been a little wile sense I put any thing up so here are a few new happening's that just happend this weekend. First off Katie, Carlie and I went to the midnight showing of Twilight. I have got to say thou that it was even more of a disapointment then I thout it would be. I knew that It wouldn't be nearly as good as the book but then they had to add the fact that it was just the biggest cheese ball movie ever I laughed more then I said ohhh that's so cute any ways here are some pictures we took before the movie.




1 comment:

Jenn Davidson said...

I've got to agree with you on the whole Twilight deal! I really wasn't all that impressed by the movie- I was DIE HARD fan of the books but eh the movie was alright... anyways it's fun to know you have a blog! :) yay!