Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time Of the Year

Ok so I was just driving today in my car. listoning to Christmas music and Alayne I have to disagree with you that putting Chrismas music on the day after Halloween is to early. Because I totally love christmas music. It not only gets you in the sprit of thanksgiving and christmas. It has some of the best messages ever. In my oppinon of course ha. I Just herd this song come on called It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year and you know what? I COMPLEATLY AGREE I just love the feeling you get when you get to go ice skating in your warm comfy Holiday Cloths and having snow ball fights no matter how old you are, Not to mention the Hot Chocolet you go in side and make after words and snugle up in the living room with and get all warm after words. It really is like my favorite season ever because you get a little of both comfort and fun I love it so much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmas music is wonderful, I agree. but starting to listen to it before thanksgiving makes it less wonderful because it becomes everdayish instead of special. If you wait till after thanksgiving to listen to it then it's even better, I promise :)

Anna said...

ha ha ok alayne I will try it next year cause I guess it's to late now ha ha but thank you for the comment and it was great to see you today