Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Family Reunion

Last week starting Thursday morning we started our annual Humphrey Reunion for my mom side. It was so much fun and we made lots of memory's. We started out going to the new okure temple open house we all went through it and I couldn't believe how different and beautiful it was I wouldn't mind getting married there because its so different and beautiful. I took a few pictures of it out side and of the fountain that was there so I hope you enjoy those also I took a few pictures of Brigham and Zoey before we went out to dinner that night up there. The next day we did The Amazing Humphrey Race which was set in the Sandy/Salt Lake area and it was a little Family history fun over all we all had a great time.Here are those pictures and I hope you enjoy.







No comments: